We have new exciting opportunities for Consultants in the Republic of Ireland in the following Specialties:
- All doctors must be a specialist in a country of the EU.
- Minimum of 7 years experience after primary medical qualification in the practice of the medical profession, of which not less than 5 would have been devoted to the specialty you are applying for.
- High level of proficiency in English (spoken and written) equivalent to a C1 standard.
- IMC registration will be a plus, but we will help all candidates to register with the Irish Medical Council (we are actually one of the few agencies that will check all the documents for you and go over your application online). We will also help the candidate with all the paper work necessary to effectively incorporate to the job place.
- Salary will vary according to the type of contract from 128000€ to 166000€ (gross annual salary depending on your experience) for a 39 hour week. On top of this you can get up to 22000€ more on on-calls and 3856€ on rota allowance. Possibility to attend 20% of private patients. You can expect a salary of between 6500-7000€ net/ Month to begin with. Irish Consultants in the long term are earning an average of 200.000€ gross/year, equivalent to 10.000€ net/month aprox.
- 6 months or 1 year contracts with a possibility of extension.
- 31 working days per year holidays+10 public holidays
- 7 days study leave for attendance at conferences/seminars
- Up to 3000€/year for educational funding.
-All the candidates interested in the job places please send an email to email@example.com with an updated CV in English with your contact details.
22 Nothumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
Telephone number: (+353)12544366
Immediate positions to fill for Registrar doctors in Anaesthetics, Paediatrics, Medicine, Medical Oncology, emergency medicine, Liaison Psychiatry, ENT and Urology. Consultant doctors are also required in the followning specialties: Anaesthetics, Respiratory Medicine, Urology, General Practice, Gastroentererology, Geriatrics, Radiology, General (internal) Medicine, Endocrinology, Radiation Oncology, Neurology, Microbiology, Haematology , Opthalmic Surgery, Obstetrics&Gynaecology, Clinical and interventional Cardiology with skills in General Medicine, Paediatrics with neonatal skills, Neonatology, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry and Emergeny medicine for severals hospitals in Ireland