We have new exciting opportunities for Consultants in the Republic of Ireland in the following Specialties:
- All doctors must be a specialist in a country of the EU.
- Minimum of 7 years experience after primary medical qualification in the practice of the medical profession, of which not less than 5 would have been devoted to the specialty you are applying for.
- High level of proficiency in English (spoken and written) equivalent to a C1 standard.
- IMC registration will be a plus, but we will help all candidates to register with the Irish Medical Council (we are actually one of the few agencies that will check all the documents for you and go over your application online). We will also help the candidate with all the paper work necessary to effectively incorporate to the job place.
- Salary will vary according to the type of contract from 124000€ to 160000€ (gross annual salary depending on your experience) for a 39 hour week. On top of this you can get up to 22000€ more on on-calls and 3856€ on rota allowance. Possibility to attend 20% of private patients. You can expect a salary of between 6500-7000€ net/ Month to begin with.
-Salary for Psychiatry and Emergency Medicine posts are slightly higher as they would be in a Type A contract so your basic salary would be between 130.000€-180.000€ for a 39 hour week + on-calls. You can expect to earn between 7000-7500€. In this case there is no possibility to attend private patients inside your public working hours.
- 31 working days per year holidays+10 public holidays
- 7 days study leave for attendance at conferences/seminars
- Up to 3000€/year for educational funding.
-All the candidates interested in the job places please send an email to email@example.com with an updated CV in English with your contact details.
22 Nothumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
Telephone number: (+353)12544366
We requiere Consultant doctors in General Practice, Gastroentererology, Geriatrics, Radiology, General (internal) Medicine, Endocrinology, Radiation Oncology, Neurology, Microbiology, Haematology (s.i. coagulation), Obstetrics&Gynaecology, Clinical Cardiology with skills in General Medicine, Paediatrics with neonatal skills, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry and Emergeny medicine for severals hospitals in Ireland