Currently BHJ is searching for 4 gp locums for out of hous surgeries in the South East of Ireland
What we offer:
- Salary: 70€/hour (Company setup), 60€/hour (employee setup).
- 40-50 hours work per week. Estimated yearly earnings: 140.000-150.000€ (Company setup). Monthly earnings for doctors can be anything between 10.000-15.000€ a month straight in the bank.
- At least 1 year of services garanteed. Possibility of accommodation for the first few weeks until you find somewhere to stay.
- BHJ will help with getting registered with the IMC if you are qualified in General Practice inside the EU (we are one of the few agencies that will actualy go over all your documents and the application online to make sure everything is correct).
- BHJ will help with relocation issues and company setup.
- Doctors should all be qualified inside the European Union as a General Practitioner with EU citizenship. No Candidate without this requierement will be accepted by the Agency. No other requierment is necessary to practice as a GP in comparison with the UK where you will have to have some supervised practice before you can go into the Specialist Registrar.
- Irish Medica Council Registration is recomended but not a must as we can help you with the process of getting registered.
- You will requiere a Medical Defense Coverage from a Private Insurance Company. BHJ will help you with this and put you in touch with the companies that offer the best service.
- The level of English should be at least a B2 level with the capacity to communicate and write correctly in English. No formal qualification is requiered for the moment.
Basic Steps to get a job as a General Practicioner in Ireland through BHJ:
1. Get registered with our agency sending us a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fill up the documents that BHJ will send you that basicaly consists of a CV template, a questionnaire and a short English level test.
3. Get in touch with a BHJ representative to go over these documents and see what strategy should be followed to get you a job.
4. Once taken the decision to go forward you should start the process to Registrar with the IMC.
5. Near the end the IMC regsitration process you will interview with our Clients.
6. Once registered you will need to apply for the Medical Insurance Coverage. Assistance by the agency will be granted to do this.
7. In paralel to point number 6 your should set yourself up as a Company (if you have chosen this option).
8. Once you have your registration and your insurance you will be able to start working.
22 Nothumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
Telephone number: (+353)12544366
We requiere Specialist doctors in General Practice, Gastroentererology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Neurology, Microbiology, Haematology, Histopathology,Obstetrics&Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry and emergeny medicine for severals hospitals in Ireland- inmediate incorporation