Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing Locum Consultant Paediatricians in locum and contract positions in the Republic of Ireland. We have also jobs for registrar doctors' in Paediatrics and we have placed many of these kind of professionals in the past in Ireland .
At this point in time we have the following Consultant and Registrar positions in Paediatrics in Ireland:
Basic Conditions for Consultants in Paediatrics:
For Registrar positions in Paediatrics the following conditions apply:
- Basic Salary from €56,850 up to €66,946 + overtime + allowances. A Registrar doctor in Paediatrics can expect to earn about €80,000-€100,000 gross/year (including 4-5 on-calls per month).
- 3 weeks holiday per semester.
- Contracts from July 2020 to July 2021.
- A registrar position is a good starting point to get experience in the Irish Health system and progress to a Consultant position in a maximum of 1-2 years.
Basic Requirements and qualifications:
- At least 4-5 years experience in Paediatrics with neonatal experience is required.
- Irish/UK and/or European experience is a ESSENTIAL for these kind of posts.
- IELTS with a band score of 7 points is a requirement with a minimum of 6.5 points in each section. Alternatively you can also sit the OET examination which has a requirement of a B grade level in average in all 4 sections of the exam. Please note this is NOT a requirment to get registered with the IMC if you qualified inside the European Union. Therefore it is ONLY a requirement with the public hospitals in Ireland.
- IMC Registration at least on the General Registrar. Please note this process can take at least 3-4 months for EU qualified candidates. We will help all candidates that are qualified INSIDE the EU area to do this.
IN ORDER TO APPLY PLEASE START BY SENDING A CV IN ENGLISH TO INFO@BOLOGNAHEALTHJOBS.COM asap.
22 Nothumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
Telephone number: (+353)12544366
Immediate positions to fill for Registrar and SHO in Anaesthetics, Paediatrics, Medicine, Medical Oncology, emergency medicine, Liaison Psychiatry, ENT and Urology. Consultant doctors are also required in the followning specialties: Anaesthetics, Respiratory Medicine, Urology, General Practice, Gastroentererology, Geriatrics, Radiology, General (internal) Medicine, Endocrinology, Radiation Oncology, Neurology, Microbiology, Haematology , Opthalmic Surgery, Obstetrics&Gynaecology, Clinical and interventional Cardiology with skills in General Medicine, Paediatrics with neonatal skills, Neonatology, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry and Emergeny medicine for severals hospitals in Ireland