New exciting opportunities for Consultants doctors in the Republic of Ireland for this 23-24. Please check the current list of vacancies below if you may like to apply to any position (if your specialty is not listed below please don't worry and send your CV anyway if you comply with the general conditions as this list is being constantly updated and many positions are not even advertised):
.Temporary consultant in Respiratory Medicine for a hospital in the West of Ireland. At least 1 year contract offered.
- All doctors must be a specialist in a country of the EU or alternatively be on the Specialist Registrar of the IMC for the chosen specialty.
- Minimum of 7 years experience after primary medical qualification in the practice of the medical profession, of which not less than 5 would have been devoted to the specialty you are applying for (including your training years)
- High level of proficiency in English (spoken and written) equivalent to a C1 standard.
- Very recomendable to have taken IELTs and/or OET examination (although NOT essential).
- IMC registration will be a plus, but we will help all candidates to register with the Irish Medical Council (we are actually one of the few agencies that will check all the documents for you and go over your application online). We will also help the candidate with all the paper work necessary to effectively incorporate to the job place.
- 6 months or 1-2 year contracts with a possibility of extension.
- Salary will vary according to your experience from €217,325 to €261,051 (gross annual salary depending on your experience) for a 37 hour week On top of this you can get up to 50,000€ more on on-call commitments. You can expect a salary of between 9000-10,500€ net/ Month to begin with for your basic pay. Irish long term serving consultants are going to earn now in the range of 300,000€ gross/year
The agency can work for certain cases with an hourly rate (normal pay is of 95-110€/hour). Assistance will be given in these cases to setup a company or search for medical indemnity cover.
- 30 working days per year holidays+10 public holidays
- Up to 12,000€ for continous emedical education.
- Up to 8000 €/year for support for innovation projects.
-All the candidates interested in the job places please send an email to email@example.com with an updated CV in English with your contact details.
28 Nothumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
Telephone number: (+353)12544366
For this 2023-24 we are seeking Consultant doctors the following specialities across Ireland: Anaesthetics&ICU, Respiratory Medicine, General Practice or Family medicine doctors, Infectious Diseases,ENT,Acute Medicine, Gastroentererology, Geriatrics, Radiology, General (internal) Medicine, Endocrinology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Microbiology, Haematology , Opthalmic Surgery, Obstetrics&Gynaecology, Palliative Medicine,Rheumatology, Clinical and interventional Cardiology with skills in General Medicine, Paediatrics with neonatal skills, Neonatology, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry and Emergeny medicine for severals hospitals in Ireland
Positions for Registrar doctors (immediate and for 2023-24) in Anaesthetics, Haematology, Paediatrics (neonatal experience), Medicine,Neurology,Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical Oncology, emergency medicine, Psychiatry, Radiology, Infectious Diseases,General Surgery, Plastic surgery, ENT and Urology.