New exciting opportunities for Consultants doctors in the Republic of Ireland have arisen as from JULY 2022 and beyond. Please check the list below if you may like to apply to any position:
- All doctors must be a specialist in a country of the EU or alternatively be on the Specialist Registrar of the IMC for the chosen specialty.
- Minimum of 7 years experience after primary medical qualification in the practice of the medical profession, of which not less than 5 would have been devoted to the specialty you are applying for (including your training years)
- High level of proficiency in English (spoken and written) equivalent to a C1 standard.
- Very recomendable to have taken IELTs and/or OET examination (although NOT essential).
- IMC registration will be a plus, but we will help all candidates to register with the Irish Medical Council (we are actually one of the few agencies that will check all the documents for you and go over your application online). We will also help the candidate with all the paper work necessary to effectively incorporate to the job place.
- 6 months or 1 year contracts with a possibility of extension.
- Salary will vary according to your experience from €135,790 to €178,583€ (gross annual salary depending on your experience) for a 39 hour week (Type B contract). On top of this you can get up to 22000€ more on on-calls and 3856€ on rota allowance. Possibility to attend 20% of private patients. You can expect a salary of between 6500-7500€ net/ Month to begin with. Irish Consultants in the long term are earning an average of 200.000€ gross/year, equivalent to 10.000€ net/month aprox.
The agency can work for certain cases with an hourly rate (normal pay is of 90-95€/hour). Assistance will be given in these cases to setup a company or search for medical indemnity cover. The yearly earnings for this case could as much as 200,000€-240,000€/year.
- 31 working days per year holidays+10 public holidays
- 7 days study leave for attendance at conferences/seminars
- Up to 3000€/year for educational funding.
-All the candidates interested in the job places please send an email to email@example.com with an updated CV in English with your contact details.
22 Nothumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
Telephone number: (+353)12544366
Immediate positions to fill and positions for July 2022 and beyond for Consultant doctors in the following specialties: Anaesthetics&ICU, Respiratory Medicine, General Practice, Infectious Diseases,ENT,Acute Medicine, Gastroentererology, Geriatrics, Radiology, General (internal) Medicine, Endocrinology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Microbiology, Haematology , Opthalmic Surgery, Obstetrics&Gynaecology, Palliative Medicine,Rheumatology, Clinical and interventional Cardiology with skills in General Medicine, Paediatrics with neonatal skills, Neonatology, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry and Emergeny medicine for severals hospitals in Ireland
Positions for Registrar doctors (immediate and for July 2022) in Anaesthetics, Haematology, Paediatrics (neonatal experience), Medicine,Neurology,Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical Oncology, emergency medicine, Psychiatry, Radiology, Infectious Diseases,General Surgery, Plastic surgery, ENT and Urology.