Bologna Health Jobs (BHJ) is specialized in recruiting and placing Consultant
Psychiatrists in Locum and contract
positions in the Republic of Ireland.
At this point in time we have the following Consultant positions in Psychiatry in
- Locum Consultant Psychiatrist in General Adult, Old Age and Intelectual Disability for a MHS in the South of Ireland to start asap . Long or short term contracts can be offered.
- Consultant position in General Adult Psychiatry for a Mental Health Service located in the South-East of Ireland for 6- 12 months. These are contract positions on the payroll of the MHS. The
correct candidate will need to have access to transport.
- The followoing positions are available in the west of Ireland. please apply asap if interested:
Perinatal - from end June x2yrs
General adult in pt and out pt x 2 years available now
General adult in pt and out pt x 1 year min available August
Liaison psychiatrist galway hospital available Oct/ nov × 1 year
Crisis team consultant galway city available Nov x 1 year minimum
- 2 Consultant positions in Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist (autism disorders, psychosis, depression, mental retardation, specific language disorders, learning disorders, neurological
diseases, etc) for a Mental Health service in the North-West of Ireland (in the ulster region).
- Consultant in Adult Psychiatry Learning Disabilities in the South West of Ireland. At least for 1 year. HSE Contract.
- Consultant in Child&Adolescent Psychiatry for a an important childrens hospital in Dublin. At least for 6 months on a salary basis.
- Consultant in Adult Psychiatry Learning disabilities for a Voluntary Organizacion in the Limerick area.
- Locum position in MHID (Mental Health Intelectual Disabilities) in DUBLIN . The agency will pay 95-110€/hour for normal working time and on-calls on-site and 45-47.5€/hour for On-calls
- Consultant position in Child&Adolescent Psychiatry for a MHS in the south-East of Ireland.
- Consultant psychiatrist with an interest in addiction treatment for a MHS in DUBLIN AND CORK.
- Consultant Psychiatrist for the Inpatient department in an important University hospital north of Dublin. Hourly rates apply for this placement that would be long term for at least 1
- Consultant in Liaison Psychiatry for a hospital in the west of Ireland.
- Registrar and SHO positions in Psychiatry for a MHS in the South of Ireland.
Benefits for Consultants in Psychiatry:
- Initial contracts of 6 months, 1 year and up to 2 years.
- Possibility to do long term locums through our agency with attractive hourly rates (100-110€/hour) subject to certain conditions of experience.
- Basic gross annual salary for Consultants in Psychiatry goes from €214,113 to €257,193 (37 hours week) + on-calls +allowances. Approximate net monthly salary of 9,000-10,500€
net/month after tax and pension deductions (basic pay). To this you can add up to 50,000€ more in gross pay for on-calls commitments. Long term serviing Consultants Psychiatrists can now
earn in Ireland in the range off 300,000€ gross per year.
- 30 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- Up to €12,000 for continuous
medical education including but not limited to Master degrees and other medical training courses.
- Up to €8,000 per annum will be made
available for support for innovation projects.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them
to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are
coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we
will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
Requirements and Qualifications for Psychiatrist:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience (after primary medical qualification)
in the practice of the medical profession, of
which no less than 5 have been devoted to Psychiatry (counting your residency period).
- Very high level of English (at
least C1). It is recomendable although not essencial that the doctors scored 7 points in average in the IELTs Academical test or alternatively sits the OET test and obtains a score of
at least a B Grade in average.
- Registered with the IMC on the specialist register for
Psychiatry or any other subspecialty inside psychiatry. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered. We are one of the few agencies that will actually check out all
your paper work in order to do this. We are real experts in this process as we have been doing this for the last 8 years every day!
- All candidates that are not yet registered should
be qualified as a specialist in psychiatry inside the European Union (NO CVs will be considered without this requirement) or alternatively should have had the
specialist title recognized in an EU member state and have practiced for 3 years as from the date of recognition.
In order to apply please send a CV in English to email@example.com ASAP.