Bologna Health Jobs (BHJ) is specialized in recruiting and placing Consultant Psychiatrists in Locum and contract positions in the Republic of Ireland.
At this point in time we have the following Consultant positions in Psychiatry in Ireland:
- 5 Consultant positions in General Adult Psychiatry for a Mental Health Service located in the South-East of Ireland. These are contract positions on the payroll of the MHS.
- 2 Consultant positions in Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist (autism disorders, psychosis, depression, mental retardation, specific language disorders, learning disorders, neurological
diseases, etc) for a Mental Health service in the North-West of Ireland (in the ulster region).
- 3 posts for Psychiatrist in Old age Psychiatry in county Donegal and Kerry.
- Consultant in Psychiatry of learning disability for Mental Health Service in the South of Ireland.
- 1 Consultant positions in General Psychiatry with an interest in rehabilitation for a MHS in the South of Ireland.
- Locum position in Liaison Psychiatry in the Dublin area . The agency will pay 90€/hour for normal working time and on-calls on-site and 45€/hour for On-calls off-site.
- Registrar position in Liaison psychiatry for a hospital in Dublin.
- Consultant position in Child&Adolescent Psychiatry for a MHS in the south-West of Ireland.
- Consultant psychiatrist with an interest in addiction treatment for a MHS in DUBLIN.
- Consultant Psychiatrist with an interest in learning disabilities for A DUBLIN based MHS.
- Consultant in Liaison Psychiatry for a hospital in the west of Ireland.
- Registrar and SHO positions in Psychiatry for a MHS in the South of Ireland.
Benefits for Consultants in Psychiatry:
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do long term locums through our agency with attractive hourly rates (90€/hour) once you have been some experience in the country (at least 1-2 years).
- Basic gross annual salary for Consultants in Psychiatry goes from €143,846 to €199,566 (39 hours week) + on-calls +allowances. Approximate net monthly salary of 7000-8000€
net/month after tax and pension deductions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them
to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are
coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we
will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
Requirements and Qualifications for Psychiatrist:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience (after primary medical qualification)
in the practice of the medical profession, of
which no less than 5 have been devoted to Psychiatry (counting your residency period).
- Very high level of English (at
least C1). It is recomendable although not essencial that the doctors scored 7 points in average in the IELTs Academical test or alternatively sits the OET test and obtains a score of
at least a B Grade in average.
- Registered with the IMC on the specialist register for
Psychiatry or any other subspecialty inside psychiatry. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered. We are one of the few agencies that will actually check out all
your paper work in order to do this. We are real experts in this process as we have been doing this for the last 5 years every day!
- All candidates that are not yet registered should
be qualified as a specialist in psychiatry inside the European Union (NO CVs will be considered without this requirement) or alternatively should have had the
specialist title recognized in an EU member state and have practiced for 3 years as from the date of recognition.
In order to apply please send a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org